Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Intern

My husband, Michael and I went to watch "#The Intern".  In The Intern, Robert De Niro stars as Ben Whittaker, a 70-year-old widower who has discovered that retirement isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Seizing an opportunity to get back in the game, he becomes a senior intern at an online fashion site, founded and run by Jules Ostin (Anne Hathaway).

I laughed a lot and cried a bit. Overall it was much better than I expected.  I think this movie attracts both young and not-so-young crowd. It was "feel-good movie". After the movie, I checked how old Robert De Niro really is and found out he was a bit younger than 70. Then I started thinking who are 70ish around me...I have a few.  They all look lively and have sharp minds. When I was a teenager, 30 was old and 70 was beyond imaginable.  But not so much now anymore.

Susan Lucci is 68, Jane Fonda is 77. They still look beautiful.



In Japan, Nana Kinomi is 69 and Yukiyo Towake is 72!

I am determined to try to keep my youth and health so that I will look as good as they are when I am 70 (wishful thinking?)!! And I will keep trying lots of products and write about them for your youth and health here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment