Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Great Cosmetic Deal!!!

Too Many To Choose From....

I am not sure if you all are familiar with cosmetic (full size & samples) "subscriptions". Let me tell you what I subscribe first, after the great deal of consideration. My #1 favorite is "#ipsy #Grambag".  If you are interesting in makeups, you might know who Michelle Phan is. She is #1 Youtuber and now makes a loooooot of $$$. She and her friends got together and started "ipsy" cosmetic sampler bag subscription. This is what I received this month.

Every month, you will received 4-5 beauty products (you'll answer some questions to tailor to your preference) and a nice bag. Usually, one or two of them were full size. And it costs ONLY $10!! They are all great name brand products, so I think this is a super good deal.

This month, there were 5 items in MY bag.

1. Royal & Langnickel Moda Standard Eyeshadow Shader Brush - full size

2. MicaBeauty ipsy Exclusive Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze - full size
3. Lavanila Laboratories Pure Vanilla Deluxe Mini Roller Ball
4. The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matte Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick
5. Beauty Without Cruelty Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion



I loved everything except 3. Vanilla Roller Ball. I just did not like the scent of Vanilla on me that much.

I could say those five products would cost about $35-40, so $10 is a steel!

After you received those, you go to ipsy's website and tell them if you liked them or not and they'll adjust next bag according to your reviews.

If you want to try, please go to https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=831s. 

I also subscribe #WallmartBeautyBox. This month I received these.


Their box is not as fancy as ipsy's but it will be handy when I travel or just keep some in my purse. Plus they include sample+coupons. This month, there was a Full size #Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara which values $8.50, so, yeah, great deal.

Another box I like is Target's Beauty Box ($5, sometimes $7 or $10), this one, you have to go to Target.com and order it. However, this box is very popular due to the value of the contents, so often sold out. This month I missed it. From time to time, they have Beauty Box for Him, and it is also a good deal.

Subscribing those boxes are nice way to try out the new products before you commit to buy the full size or just to get a good deal.

There are many other Beauty Subscription - #Birchbox, #Allure, #beautybox5, #NewBeautyTestTube, #FitBitFun and more. I used to subscribe #NewBeautyTestTube and #FitBitFun, but not any more. I thought they were a bit too pricy.

Hope this helps!

Have a great rest of the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment