Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fitbit, you are always with me...

Fitbit CHARGE

I used to carry a pedometer to track how many steps I took a day. Because I should take at least 10,000 steps a day to be healthy, so I heard. But if I wear one piece dress without any pockets or fancy outfits, I can not carry it.

I know....I should do some exercise.. I know, I know.... I walk my Shiba, Musashi, though. No, it's not enough.


So I've been trying to take 10,000 steps a day. To make it easy to track my steps, I had wanted #Fitbit last year. And I got it for Christmas, yay! Since then, Fitbit is with me every single day. It has been with me more than Michael, haha. There are many kinds of Fitbit, but I wanted CHARGE, why? Because CHARGE has vibration alarm. It is really the best way to wake up (for me), much better than the alarm sound. CHARGE tracks steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and sleep AND includes Caller ID! How perfect is that!? There's CHARGE HR which tracks continuous heart rate, but I did not need this function that much.

Only downside of CHARGE is it only comes with rubber wrist bands (has 4 colors to choose from), No Bling....sad face.

Then, this spring, I saw the ad for Misfit with Swarovski bling wrist band....my heart sinked....
This looks really pretty and I loved the design. But I prioritized the function and decided to keep my Fitbit. Very hard decision...function over Bling..... Good job, Ikko!!!

A couple of month ago, my Fitbit started not holding the charge well, like it lasted only 1 day (usually the battery lasts 5-7 days). I searched online and I read other people had the same issue and contacted Fitbit company to replace it. I thought they would send me the new battery to replace. With the original receipt, Fitbit sent me BRAND NEW Fitbit! Wow!!!! When I charged and synced with my desk top, the data goes to Fitbit Company such as how many times I charge my Fitbit, so they said it was good enough proof that my Fitbit had a problem. I Love Love Fitbit Company. Wonderful customer service!

Fitbit has an app to oversee your progress and input the information.



And you can also sync with the desktop.


Today, so far I took 5,484 steps, walked 2.54 miles, burned 939 calories and climbed 4 floors as of 1:55 pm.  More steps to take!!

The price for CHARGE is $129.95 on the website, but you can find it on sale somewhere. Not big discount, though. I got mine $99.75 with $20 off with 5% Target Red Card discount last year. 

Sorry for the lengthy story today. 

Being healthy is the inner beauty! So let's take some steps today!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment