Saturday, October 3, 2015

REVLON COLORSTAY GEL ENVY NAIL ENAMEL Review

I bought this a couple months ago, and today I finally used them. Description said, "Our revolutionary 2-step system: Brush on the base+color in one, and then finish with the protective ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat for superior strength. Together, they create vivid color, diamond-like shine and gorgeous life-resistant wear."  Well, we will see....

030 Beginner's Luck
First, I applied this Color+Base (2 coats) on my nails.


Then I applied this Diamond Top Coat.
010 Top Coat
See the difference a bit???? Before and after Top Coat (2 coats)?

Now I will do what I usually do, like washing dishes, and see how long this will last. I will keep you posted.

One thing I noticed when I was applying these was that the brush has two separate parts for smoother strokes (you know what I mean???).

This set was sold at $12.99 at CVS and it was where I bought it.

Have a nice weekend!!!



1 comment: