Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sushi Cake!!


#Sushi Cake with "#My Parlour" 


Tonight, I made "Sushi Cake" using Japanese "My Parlour" mold that I bought in Japan long time ago. This comes with the molds like these..




  


It is very easy, you just make "Chirashi Sushi" and put the sushi in the mold and pull it out, take out the pulling pole, put the plate on top and flip it onto the plate you want to serve. Then decorate with eggs, green peas, shrimps and red ginger or whatever you like.

You don't even need to cut it. You can just slide in the knife and move it to your plate. 

As you see on the box, you can make many things with mold such as...

 Cake using a microwave oven
Jello or Almond Jello
The final products are very very "#kawaii" and any children(I hope) will be happy to see them! The imagination is endless!

For now, only place I could find this online is #Bento&Co (http://en.bentoandco.com/products/my-parlour-cake-mold?variant=1064543129 ) . They sell "My Parlour" at $10.90 +shipping.



1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a mold like this! Very creative and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete