Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Go-To Hair Serum: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum



I've tried many hair serum from the expensive ones to drugstore ones. And this #GarnierFructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum is the one I always come back to.

After I towel-dried my hair, I pump 2 or 3 times on my palm and pat my end of the hair with this serum. Since I have long hair, my ends tend to be dried and damaged. This is like a water to the plant! I finger-comb my hair with the hand with left-over serum.  I added a couple of pumps to other part of my hair.


Then I blow-dry my hair.  When my hair is completely dry, I have silky, smooth and shiny hair!!  It's not oily or anything at all. If you feel some on your hands still, just rub it off with your hair.

But when you have those silky, smooth and shiny hair, some strange things might happen to you..... a few times, at a grocery store register, a middle-aged guy complimented my hair. "You have such a beautiful hair!" AND he stroked my hair with his hand... "Whaaaat??????? What just happened?" - I thought. Luckily, the cashier lady told him, "You know, you shouldn't be touching her hair! It's weird!" The guy said, "I know, but it's sooooo beautiful. Sorry..."

Well, yes, it is very weird to touch somebody's hair like that. We all know that, right?

#GarnierFructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz is around $5-7, depends on where you buy. It's $4.99 at #Target now and you can get $5 gift card with $15 personal care purchase!

I will post other haircare items soon!  Even though, I like this particular product, I want to let you know about other products. 




1 comment: