Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Welcome to ikko's Kawaii Life!

Hi! Thank you for stopping by. Here, I am going to talk about my life, fashion, cosmetics (love, love, love), food, kawaii stuff and lots of product reviews. I hope I can provide fab information for your benefit and make your life fabulous! 

Let me introduce myself.... I'm from Kyoto, Japan, living near Los Angeles, California.
 
I love to try new products especially cosmetics and restaurants,  cooking and eating (of course!), then Fashion!

My favorite beauty tool right now is #Clarisonic #mia 2 http://www.clarisonic.com/Mia-2. I have this facial sonic brush over a year and it makes my face cleaner than ever! Yes, it was a bit pricey ($149 and receive a bag & brush head with code:GETPRETTY now), but in a long run, I believe it is a great investment. It washes my face very gently, but cleans the pores and left over makeup. I first take off my makeup with make-up remover towelette or cleansing soap, then wash my face with mia 2. Even I thought I took off makeup well with towelette, I can see my foundation color on the brush. The great thing about mia 2 is your skin will absorb the toner and lotion much better, meaning your foundation stays well. I bought my mia 2 at Macy's, using 15% off coupon (when opening your store credit card) and got a free bag and an extra brush! That was a super good deal! You can search who has the best deal when you are ready!

*I won't get any profits when I introduce or review the products. I included a link as information. If I see some deals, I might post for your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment