Friday, November 6, 2015

Must-have for Face Mask!

Cheap item to maximize Face Mask Effect!

Have you been to "DAISO"? It's a Japanese store where many unique Japanese products are sold at very reasonable price! I am talking about $1 and more. Their quality is very good. I've been #DAISO in Japan and here in LA. I can find exactly the same item I see in Japan.  It's really fun to visit as well.

The item I talk about today is this:
Silicon Moisturizing Mask Cover- reusable
By wearing over a sheet mask, it prevents mask essence from evaporating, help reserve the maximum amount of essence for skin nourishment. And this keeps the sheet mask in position. The sheet mask won't slip off when you move, so you can do more things than ever rather than resting.

 Recently I tried Orange Face Mask and Avocado Face Mask. Orange one smells so nice! Both of them gave me a great moisture. Orange one was recommended by Tomiko, my friend and purchased at Marukai (I don't remember how much, but it was about $5..?), Avocado ($3.99) one was in one of Beauty Boxes.


Haha! You can use just for eyes.


This one was highly recommended by my Japanese BBF, Yuriko. She said it is the best! #SK-II. It is very expensive. 10 packs $170. http://www.sk-ii.com




 For now, I use #Dr.CiLabo. Pack of 5 is $33. http://www.cilabousa.com



It's fun to try many kinds to see what works best for you!

I will post interesting items from DAISO soon!
 
If you don't have DAISO nearby, you can shop online. http://www.daisojapan.com

Have fun!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment